Vault, or below-grade, applications require custom fits and unique ambient conditions. VanTran engineers solutions for the most challenging applications, using a customizable variety of materials and paint finishes. Matching existing dimensions of existing installations can often be a challenge. Not for VanTran.
Want to learn more about VanTran’s submersible options? Speak to one of our Sales Representatives today.
All VanTran submersible transformers can be customized with an endless array of accessories but come equipped as standard with:
- Automatic Pressure Relief Valve
- Lifting Hooks
- Jacking Pads
- Base Designed for Rolling and Skidding
- Schrader Valve for Nitrogen Blanket
- Externally Operated Tap Changer
- One Inch Fill Plug
- One Inch Drain Valve (Built in Sampler Included on 750 kVA and Larger Units)
- Stainless Steel Tank Grounding Pads (1/2” X 13 NC Tapped Holes)
- Diagrammatic Corrosion Resistant Nameplate